Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Again with the Mulberry

I've posted lots of pics of my mulberry tree. It's a magical tree for me.  In my fever induced delirium the other night, I imagined myself tucked into the tree's branches while it healed me.  I hope I do the same for it. Protect it and nurture it.

I thought I had photos of it laden with berries.  I thought I had photos of it covered in leaves and snow.  I spend so much time with that tree outside my office window that I assumed I'd captured it in all of its fashion looks.  I will do better this year because this is a tree that deserves to be showcased.

For now, here it is sheltering a baby robin that was hatched in its higher branches. My apologies for the window screen.





1 comment:

  1. I particularly like this image through the screen. It's like "through the looking glass." I can't wait to see it through the rest of the year. Maybe even through the screen. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete